Friday, April 06, 2012

Artwork, Artafacts, Good Friday and The Day of Evil

I searched Google for all of the above and I got posters. Really! Then I found this website, Pictures of Jesus 4 you. Humm! This must be for me I thought!  

I love the resurrected Jesus Christ because He means we are moving on, that it really is finished, but every year we go through the motions, the 14 stations at the cross. 

The Stations

The 14 stations are
Jesus is Condemned to Die
Jesus is Made to Bear His Cross
Jesus Falls the First Time
Jesus Meets His Mother
Jesus Carries His Cross,
Simon Helps
Jesus' Face is wiped by Veronica
Jesus Falls the Second Time
Jesus Meets the Women of Jerusalem
Jesus Falls the Third Time
Jesus is Stripped
Jesus is Nailed to the Cross
Jesus Dies on the Cross
Jesus is Taken Down from the Cross
Jesus is Laid in the Tomb
Which, if I'm being honest are a mixture of emotions to me,  have you considered your thoughts on them?
But really, Google has everything they have just recently announced a Google Art Project which I would be proud to be a part of. But remember folks! Proverbs 16:4 and be safe in knowing that and have a great Good Friday!!!




0 comments: