Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinterest Party in 2012 Welcomes You

Pinterest Party in 2012 Welcomes You

Everybody knows that Pinterest is the newest social pin up board that is exciting, simply because it gives a venue to share your ideas with your friends and family, even with strangers.  I put my stuff on there as well as re-pin other great amazing ideals or images to save for a later time.
Pinterest also helps get the creative juices flowing and given my current 'health' issues that is great. I was a little UN-motivated lately. Some people are paranoid and think Pinterest is out to bust everybody over 'copyright' issues but the fact is, as I read them, they simply want people to pin from the original source when they pin. That's only fair.
But so, I tried a few Pinterest ideas yesterday, and I don't think I did them correct because they didn't turn out.

from Pinterest 

The first one was the Popsicle stick idea above, well I used real Popsicle sticks after we ate the ice cream and they were too small. Further investigation indicates to use the craft store Popsicle sticks, so I will try again later. So if you interested in Pinterest.com and you want an invite let me know I'll will hook you up-and you will be so glad you did!


0 comments: