Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Christmas GiveAway

There is a Christmas Giveaway at my  bazaar here are the rules:
Go into the giveaway blog  (http://creativehandyworks.blogspot.com/  and simply leave a comment. If you want 2 chances to win - leave a comment and become a face book fan of Kimberlee Ketring Designs. If you want 3 chances to win - leave a comment, become a fan of Ketring Designs on Facebook and subscribe to my newsletter at the Art Propaganda blog called Mustard Seeds, all the links are on the right side of the page. Go to the contest page! http://creativehandyworks.blogspot.com   The winner will be announced December 1st, click here to see what you could win ( http://kimberlee881.etsy.com ) Remember leave your email and message wherever you go for more chances to win.




13 comments:

ktkins said...

I like your super cute Purse Handbag Tote Kimberlee Designs Zipper Style!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28950762

orangegirl779@hotmail.com

Halle said...

The daisy slide is so CUTE!

Tracey said...

Very cute pendants!

strasfamily at cox dot net

Steph said...

Love the pendants, so pretty!

slk1282@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Such cute stuff!!

liz@dinunzio.com

free indeed said...

Love the colors in these tile pendants. Very chic for 'older' wearers.
freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net

Jennifer Pellicone said...

These pendants are very pretty. I'm partial to peaceful nature scenes and these just fit the bill.
cspmom at gmail dot com

Jennifer Pellicone said...

I became a fan on facebook.
cspmom at gmail dot com

Megan said...

You do gorgeous work!

Unknown said...

I really love these pendents!

allibob1(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I've wanted one of style pendents for a while now. These are really great.

Michelle said...

These are beautiful! Would love them!

mandm_2002 at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

These pendants are lovely!
efrafafuinle@gmail.com