Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crafters Don't Get Opressed

Hello my sweet art propaganda followers this November 19th 2009. Don't you wonder about how the world of crafts and homemade is doing? November 2 it was reported that a main portion of the homemade world Martha Stewarts conglomeration that  "For the third quarter, the media and merchandising conglomerate reported a loss of $4.4 million, or 8 cents a share, for the quarter. That compares with a loss of $25.2 million, or 49 cents a share, in the same quarter last year. Revenue climbed 13% to $69.3 million." Word on the Street.
You know I don't care, and all artisans around the free world probably don't care either.
We are gonna keep on crafting in the free world. ( Thats my twist on Neil Youngs song " keep on rocking in the free world" ) Artists always suffer the same economic problems in different intervals of life.

So for Christmas I painted these boxes for you and if you'd like I will fill them with Toll House cookies and send them to you. Click here to get them, and ask for the cookies or else you'll get the boxes without them. Oh, don't fear, this isn't all I've painted for Christmas, you'll have to come the my etsy to see.

0 comments: