EEEEKKKK, My son in laws(Bill) brother (Steve) tore down a house and got these windows.
Bill got a few of the windows from him to give to me and I
finally can do a little creative project to get my mind off of winter cabin fever and the woes and cares of stuff.
The concept, make stuff to get your mind off of stuff, it's the old adage 'fight fire with fire' .
So the window is a very primitive folk art piece of a airplane for the baby's bedroom, it's not the most complicated thing and it's rather whimsical with warm tones. It has hooks to hang it and should make the room pretty country boy looking.
I have two more to do, the second will be for a little girl, the third another little boy!
Since I'm getting back into the swing of things after cancer treatment I expect the next two to be a little better then the first. If you want a primitive window for your childs nursery contact me at kim@creativehandyworks.com or via this blog.
PS.Tonight when Bill brought me another window he brought flowers too, isn't that sweet! What a great guy I have for a son.








0 comments:
Post a Comment