Saturday, February 27, 2010

Deep in The Winter-Make Happy

What a miserable winter we are having in Ohio. 

Long days with blustery cold temperatures and people get up day in and day out and trudge through it for work, school and family. Rough. 
It puts a scowl on a persons face and makes our skin ruff. 
Things that make happy are simple like watching 'Saturday Night Fever'. OMG,What! John Travolta 'Dirty Dancing' before dirty dancing was cool! 
On the side of artistic endeavors, I'm gearing up for some cool pendants, acrylic bangles, and acrylic earrings.I've got my molds ready and plan on pouring them in the next few days. I can hardly wait to come up with some cool designs. Love Jewelry.
There are a lot of image reference on the web and these images are intended as a visual aid and do not represent my bangles, pendants and earrings. When I get them done I'll post them and list them on my etsy shop.  Maybe I'll do a step process so you can make your own acrylic jewelry too!  


Meanwhile, stay warm and safe.

Oh yeah on my etsy I'm having a sale buy 2 and get one free.

0 comments: