Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Back...My Art is Back

For about three years I've been going through Chemotherapy and I couldn't paint. I couldn't find the patience or the motivation everything was missing. I tried looking at photos and books and nothing worked. I was beginning to think it was over, that my painting days were done. In one last ditch effort I began to paint a little craft plate and completely finished it, but it was terrible so I washed it off and plan on starting over. Just yesterday me and my husband were out in the garage playing with red one shot paint, we practiced painting lines and squiggles and all sorts of things. It was pretty fun. But to top it all off this morning my art manager sent an email and said I was a 'Featured Artist'


That's when I realized It's back, my art is back 



Thank God!


0 comments: