Send me an e-mail to say hi, check out the etsy giveaways, you can get free gifts. Be the 26th subscriber and get a free gift from my etsy. Everybody loves looking at art, I love producing it, thanks to you all I get to do what I love! Christmas is around the corner I have cards on my mind.





It's already October and the days are flying by like jet airliners. I finally got the timing right to join the Christmas card exchange. This will be my 3rd year, last year I had to start a new exchange because it was full, the small group I had was only about 6 full or something.
At any rate, this year I will be sending 25 hand made Christmas cards. To get warmed up I did a simple Christmas tree with gifts and called it 
'Christmas Morning.'
Ok well that was warm up to get the project started and now I'm looking forward to meeting 25 artists from around the world on top of getting a top notch piece of art.
If you would like to support my art you can get your hand-painted Christmas cards at the Imagekind gallery.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!











0 comments:
Post a Comment