Look at some crafts I made for Christmas for my naked sexy crafts website
One of the things you'll notice about my crafts is that they are floral by design, I like flowers, maybe I should look at my own muse and try some new ideas.
This is from my "family frames collection" and they match the house decor. One may order frames that are designed any way imaginable, order any size too, this one is shown as a 5x7 as you see.
Look below at my Halloween Decorations I finally tweeked ( I put them in a frame)
Both of these can be purchased at my shop nakedsexycrafts.com
If your reading this posting and you go to my shop to buy them tell me during checkout the special code "SPOOKY BLOG" and I will send these to you with a 5.00 discount.
How do you like them apples?










0 comments:
Post a Comment