I don't even wonder if I'm good at painting anymore, I've made a few bucks at it enough to dispel 'the curse of the wicked servant' a
nd I have gifts and great comfort of knowing I can take a rock and get five bucks for it just for painting it. But it's not about me, crafting that is, it's about you. Did I say that you could go rock hunting and get some 50 cent craft paint and evenhandedly bring back the pet rock. Those were the days my friend. Well even the little purse up there was only 79 cents at my local craft store, I'm going to put a bracelet or a necklace in it and give it to my thirteen year old friend at Christmastime.
Let me know what you think,
nd I have gifts and great comfort of knowing I can take a rock and get five bucks for it just for painting it. But it's not about me, crafting that is, it's about you. Did I say that you could go rock hunting and get some 50 cent craft paint and evenhandedly bring back the pet rock. Those were the days my friend. Well even the little purse up there was only 79 cents at my local craft store, I'm going to put a bracelet or a necklace in it and give it to my thirteen year old friend at Christmastime.Let me know what you think,








2 comments:
Hey yeah What a Great idea, I made a few bucks too making crafts, especially around Christmas.
I don't think crafts are a waste of time.
Post a Comment